Minwax 33333000 Polycrylic Protective Finish Spray for Wood, Clear Satin, 11.5 oz. Aerosol Can
$12.99 - $11.97
(as of Oct 03,2022 02:43:30 UTC – Details)
Keep interior wood projects looking beautiful with Minwax Polycrylic Protective Finish Spray. This crystal clear protective finish protects and adds beauty to woodwork, furniture, and more. The clear top coat protects against scratches, scuffs and blemishes to protect the wood surface beneath. This clear sealer dries crystal clear and stays crystal clear, making it ideal for use over all Minwax Oil-Based and Water-Based Stains and colors, as well as all wood species including light woods like maple, ash and birch. The ultra-fast-drying protective spray coating allows for quick recoats and is also easy to clean-up the clear wood finish with just soap and water. This protective wood top coat not only protects the natural beauty of the wood, but offers an attractive, classic sheen for a modern and subtle look. It’s non-yellowing, non-ambering and low odor to protect your wood and provide lasting protection to your project. Application: 1. Surface must be dry and free of wax, grease, polish, any foreign matter or old finishes in poor condition.
2. Sand to a smooth, uniform surface. DO NOT USE STEEL WOOL. Remove dust with a damp cloth. Let dry completely.
3. If desired, apply stain such as Minwax Water Based Wood Stain or Minwax Wood Finish stain to bare wood surfaces following label directions. Wait at least 24 hours before applying Polycrylic Finish Spray over Minwax Wood Finish Stain.
4. Shake can vigorously for two minutes. Repeat for ten seconds after each minute of use.
5. Protect adjacent areas from overspray. Hold can vertically 12” from surface and depress button fully. Spray using an even, sweeping motion with slightly overlapping strokes. On unfinished wood, apply sufficient material to seal, open joints, edges and end-grain.
6. Apply a thin coat of Polycrylic Finish Spray to avoid runs and sags.
7. Let dry at least 30 minutes between coats, then sand with very fine sandpaper (220 grit) to ensure an even finish and proper adhesion of additional coats. Remove all dust.
8. Apply a second coat. For additional coats, repeat Step 7 before applying. Three coats are recommended.
9. After final coat, allow 1 hour before light handling and 24 hours before normal use.
PROTECT WOOD SURFACES – Minwax Polycrylic Protective Finish Spray protects even hard to reach spaces and adds beauty to interior wood projects. The clear top coat spray can is easy to use and protects against scratches, dirt and more.
CRYSTAL CLEAR FINISH THAT LASTS – The crystal clear finish offered in this wood protection spray is ideal for use over all Minwax Oil-Based and Water-Based Stains and colors, as well as all wood species including light woods like maple, ash and birch.
SATIN SHEEN – Give your wood projects a sleek finish with a satin clear varnish. It not only protects the natural beauty of the wood, but offers an attractive, classic sheen for a modern and subtle look. It’s also non-yellowing, non-ambering and low odor.
ULTRA FAST DRYING – Get more done with this protective poly coating. It’s a fast-drying clear sealer spray, which allows for quick recoats after 1 hour, letting you get projects done faster.
EASY CLEAN UP – This water-based wood finish allows for easy soap and water clean-up, so you don’t have to stress about spills and big messes.
It has very little odor and non-yellowing
Its great clarity makes it perfect for use over light woods, pastel-stained woods and painted surfaces
Cleans up with water